Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Boredom..

am so bored. almost everyone went to skool.
luckily got Munna. can talk to himm at least. gosh. Mum just finished cooking.. YAY!
later going out. Kinda like family outing except dat no mita. She schooling. -.-
haven been blogging lately. so busy.
ytd was Major Cleaning day and it was so coools! I wiped the ginormous windowsz. I tell you. it iz prettyyyyyy biggggg! Denn i wipe the mirrors in my room. I have to cut down on having mirrors in a room. so tiring to clean all 4 mann!

Self-note.. Dont have so many mirrors. It can drive you crazyyyyyyyyy...
And munna is suckyy too. He nick-ed me nooobb singhh. -.-
But I also nick-ed him NGA!!
Translation: Not Gravitised Alienn. So pretty even.. You will noe why when you see his hair. So high up and spiky.. Sheesh.
Anw, got to go Makann!(:
The food's aroma is making me droooool. tatas.

No comments:

Post a Comment